Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nothing to write about

  Yes I have been gone a while.  Sorry for that.  Wait, someone told me to quit apologizing and be myself.  Therefore I am not sorry.  Have been feeling pretty down lately.  I have been too worried about how to make ends meet.  Liquid truth has been very hard to come by.  Luckily today is the day I managed to sneak to the liquor store.  Feeling good and not worrying about money and shit.

  So I have been racking my brain (well what brain I have left) trying to come up with a topic to write about and have not been having any luck.  Usually I have no shortage of things to bitch about.  Lately I am in kind of a daze.  Just can't believe how fucked up things can get so fast.  I have never been a financial genius but I have really dropped the ball lately.  Oh fucking well. 

   So the wife has been watching the show Parenthood on the tele and telling me how much like the movie it is.  I keep saying what movie are you talking about?  She says the one with Steve Martin.  I think she is talking about Father of the Bride so this doesn't make any sense.  Long story short I am watching the movie Parenthood tonight (actually I am still watching as I am writing this) And realizing this is my life.  Right down to the teenage daughter who thinks she knows everything and is ready to move out.  Teenagers suck!   That's all I have to say about that.  If you have not seen this movie check it out.  I was able to laugh at it in spite of it being exactly my life. 

   Nough bout that.  Inspiration is not in the air lately.  I have too many projects going right now.  The simple minded brain I have only lets me think about one thing at a time.  I was thinking (in between projects and work and holding a baby and helping my other kids and cleaning and laundry and cooking and farting and belching and sleeping and driving and showering and brushing my teeth and flossing and drinking this rum) that it might be fun if you ( the people who read this )  Could give me some blog topics.  Not what your blog is about that day.  Just give me some inspiration.  That might be helpful to me.  Anything will do.  Think of it as asking questions of the criminally insane only I won't come torture or kill you.  Well it might be torture reading this dribble.  Ask me all the questions you were afraid to ask your mom.  Oh this could really be fun.  Remember don't ask if you don't want to hear the truth (as I see it).  All opinions posted in Big Daddy Cains blog are his own opinion and do not reflect the opinions of Blogspot or whatever the hell this site is called.  So If you want to know the cold hard truth ( The Liquid Truth ) About the world we live in, or even just about your pathetic life, please send me your questions.  I look forward to seeing just how fucked up you people really are.

8 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Don't be down in the dumps. You can't go off kilter. You are our funny bone.

Question: What is your favorite type of beer?

Most embarassing moment?

Do you change the baby's diapers? (with poo in them)

adrienzgirl said...

Who are you trying to snow here bub? YOU DO NOT COOK. You do DO laundry. That's why I married you! :D

I kid, I kid. Sort of.

I want to know why you like B movies so much. Well, shit not even B movies they are like the B movie rejects.

Alicia said...

i LOVE the show parenthood!! but anyway...hhmmmmm questions...

can i borrow 20 bucks?

what made you fall for the wifey boo?

what is your earliest star wars memory?

Ducky said...

I would like to know how orange peppers got orange.

Do you put your right shoe on first or your left?

Is your right testicle bigger than your left?

And what does your wife do if you cook, clean, work and take care of the baby?

Danielle said...

Hmmm,
Why does it take men so long to grow up?

Why do other men refer to men that do grow up as pussies?

Why can't I just become a lesbian?

:)

SurferWife said...

If you had to choose one: Would you rather sleep on the same set of sheets for the rest of your life? Or use the same towel after your shower?

If you had a band what would you call it?

Would you rather eat whatever you pulled out of your disposal or whatever is currently residing under your couch?

Unknown said...

oooooh, I like surferwife's questions. ANd I also want to know if you change poop diapers. What about kid puke?

gayle said...

Who is the neatest....you or your lovely wife?